What are the Ingredients?
BaniFlu contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
* Gelsemium (30C) is native to North and Central America and can be found in coastal regions in moist woodlands from Virginia to Mexico. The root of the plant has been used since the days of the early settlers in America to address fevers. This remedy typically suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible. It can be used to address headaches (accompanied by fatigue) and disorientation.
* Nux vomica (30C) is native to India, the timber from this tree is very hard and durable. This remedy suits those who tend to be very susceptible to common colds and sniffles. This remedy is particularly beneficial in addressing fevers, coughs, and sore throats.
* With Influenzinum (30C) and Bacillinum (30C)
* Lactose (inactive ingredient)
BaniFlu is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). BaniFlu contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How do I use BaniFlu?
Preventative: Dissolve 2 tablets in a clean mouth 3 times daily for seven days prior to the winter season. Thereafter, dissolve 2 tablets in a clean mouth 3 times daily when exposed to germs, including when traveling by air or public transport.
Acute: Take one dose every 30 minutes until symptoms begin to subside.
Babies and small children: Using half of the adult dose, crush tablets, and sprinkle powder onto tongue.
BaniFlu is safe for all ages, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
BaniFlu is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
* FluGoTM is used to temporarily relieve symptoms of the flu or cold like cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat and fatigue
* ImmunityPlusTM are herbal drops used to support the immune system in teens and adults
* Sniffly SprinklesTM is used to help keep airways open and children breathing easy
* KiddieBoostTM is an herbal formulation used to support strong immune functioning in children
* ComfiCoff TM is used to soothe and comfort the chest and respiratory tract
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
How long until I see results?
BaniFlu gets to work quickly - helping to support the immune system from within. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of BaniFlu contains 125 lactose tablets. How long a bottle will last depends on the frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your BaniFlu purchase, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special -LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.