What are the Ingredients?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% herbal formula containing carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% vege capsule:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. It is used as a supportive tonic and has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur, and systemic SOD can therefore help to promote health. (Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. "Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea". J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114-7). Due to its high vitamin and mineral content, Rooibos can promote healthy cell metabolism. These minerals can also be beneficial as a promotional tonic for the immune system. Rooibos is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. (Nakano M, Itoh Y, Mizuno T, Nakashima H. "Polysaccharide from Aspalathus linearis with strong anti-HIV activity". Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 1997;61:267-71). (Nakano M, Nakashima H, Itoh Y. "Anti-human immunodeficiency virus activity of oligosaccharides from rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) extracts in vitro". Leukemia 1997;11(Suppl. 3):128-30.)
* Grape seed extract (vitis vinifera) is a potent source of proanthocyanidins and of pycnogenols a naturally powerful antioxidant. The way in which these versatile compounds are distinct from flavonoids is their simple chemical structure, which allows them to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream. OPC's are also active against both fat and water-soluble oxidants. (Simonetti P, Ciappellano S, Gardana C, Bramati L, Pietta P. "Procyanidins from Vitis vinifera seeds: in vivo effects on oxidative stress". J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Oct 9;50(21):6217-21). Grape seed extract has also been studied for its promotion of skin cell renewal. (Agarwal C, Singh RP, Dhanalakshmi S, Agarwal R. "Anti-angiogenic efficacy of grape seed extract in endothelial cells". Oncol Rep. 2004 Mar;11(3):681-5). Grape seed extract has also been investigated for its affect on free radicals and thus its promotion of health. (Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Stohs SJ, Das DK, Ray SD, Kuszynski CA, Joshi SS, Pruess HG. "Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention". Toxicology. 2000 Aug 7;148(2-3):187-97).
* Green tea (Camellia sinensis) is the tea plant, the plant species whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. White tea, green tea, oolong and black tea are all harvested from this species, but are processed differently to attain different levels of oxidation. Green tea contains high levels of substances called catechin polyphenols, known to possess strong antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, antitumorigenic, and even antibiotic properties. (Snow JM. Camellia sinensi (L.) Kuntze (Theaceae). J Botanical Medicine. 1995; Autumn:28-32). Green tea has also been investigated for its positive effect on aging skin. (Chiu AE, Chan JL, Kern DG, et al. "Double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial of green tea extracts in the clinical and histologic appearance of photoaging skin". Dermatol Surg. 2005;31:855-860; discussion 860). Green tea extract has also been studied in recent times for its ability to help address lipid imbalances in the blood. (Maron DJ, Lu GP, Cai NS, et al. "Cholesterol-lowering effect of a theaflavin-enriched green tea extract: a randomized controlled trial". Arch Intern Med. 2003;163:1448-53).
How do I use Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Take two capsules three times daily. Use regularly for best effect.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Bio-Oxidate Defense is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
* AdaptoZenTM is used to promote routine balance in the body across all body systems
* VitaliTonicTM is used to provide herbal support for people over fifty
* MemoRiseTM is used for mature minds to support cognitive tasks and promote brain health
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Many individuals experience systemic support within the first week. However, over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Bio-Oxidate Defense will act in a supportive capacity to cellular health and harmony. Some individuals respond sooner than others.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Bio-Oxidate Defense will last 10 days at full adult dosage (2 capsules three times daily).
To save more than 33% on your 30 day supply of Bio-Oxidate Defense, see our Buy 2 Get 1 FREE special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.