What are the Ingredients?
Cholesto-Rite contains the following ingredients:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpurea) is an ancient Chinese remedy that has been used for centuries. Containing natural statins, Monascus purpurea has been shown to maintain cholesterol within normal ranges when added to the diet. (Heber D, Yip I, Ashley JM, et al. "Cholesterol-lowering effects of a proprietary Chinese red-yeast-rice dietary supplement". Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69:231-236). Furthermore, in recent studies, this herb was shown to support normal levels of fats in the bloodstream (Lin CC, Li TC, Lai MM et al. "Efficacy and safety of Monascus purpureus Went rice in subjects with hyperlipidemia". Eur J Endocrinol. 2005;153:679-86). (Huang CF, Li TC, Lin CC, et al. "Efficacy of Monascus purpureus Went rice on lowering lipid ratios in hypercholesterolemic patients". Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007;14:438-440).
* Gugulipid (Commiphora mukul gum resin) has been used therapeutically for hundreds of years. This small, bushy tree grows in arid regions of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, and produces a yellowish gum resin in ducts located throughout its bark. The active compounds in gugulipid are E- and Z-guggulsterone and are believed to have antioxidant effects. (Singh RB, Niaz MA, Ghosh S. "Hypolipidemic and antioxidant effects of Commiphora mukul as an adjunct to dietary therapy in patients with hyper-cholesterolemia". Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1994;8:659-664). Furthermore, Commiphora mukul has been shown to be supportive of systemic health, with special regards to HDL-cholesterol. (Verma SK, Bordia A. "Effect of Commiphora mukul (gum guggulu) in patients of hyperlipidemia with special reference to HDL-cholesterol". Indian J Med Res. 1988;87:356-360.) (Szapary PO, Wolfe ML, Bloedon LT, et al. "Guggulipid for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia: a randomized controlled trial". JAMA. 2003;290:765-72).
* Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is a prized herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural remedy for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. Rooibos has a high mineral content including Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. These minerals have been shown to have great benefit with regards to the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels as well as keeping blood pressure within the normal range. (Freeland-Graves, J. H., et al, 1982: "Effects of zinc supplementation on plasma high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and zinc". American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 35:988).
Cholesto-Rite is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How do I use Cholesto-Rite?
Take 1 - 2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for high cholesterol, if you are a transplant patient, have liver problems, drink more than three glasses of alcohol a day, or have other serious illnesses. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Under some circumstances you can use Cholesto-Rite as a dietary supplement along with your prescription medication, but consult your doctor first. Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or natural health care practitioner. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Cholesto-Rite is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Fatigue FighterTM is used to support healthy levels of energy and stamina, without artificial stimulants or caffeine.
* DigestAssistTM is used as an effective herbal digestive tonic after meals
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors, but should be noticed within 3 - 6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Regular use is key. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding diet, sleep, and exercise.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Cholesto-Rite contains 60 capsules and will last between 10 - 30 days, depending on dosage required.
To save more than 33% on your Cholesto-Rite purchase, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.