What are the Ingredients?
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals. (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974;26(3):212-217).
* Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times. In medieval times it was used to prevent 'growling stomachs' during church services! Apart from its naturally supportive properties for digestion, Fennel also helps to maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gall bladder - as well as the healthy production of bile. (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. "Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants". Plant Med . 1980;40:303-19). (Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. "Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals". Phytother Res . 1996;10:33-6).
* African geranium (Pelargonium reniforme) is a medicinal plant known to generations of Khoi/San descendants and Xhosa traditional healers for its health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo', it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. Recent studies have shown indicated this herb can be beneficial in supporting the body's ability to maintain balance between various body systems. (Matthys H, et al. "Efficacy and safety of an extract of Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) in adults with acute bronchitis. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Phytomedicine. 2003;10(suppl 4):7-17).
How do I use Detox Drops?
Take 15 drops in approximately 1/4 glass water three times daily for 6 weeks. Follow up with a 5-day course every three months or whenever your system feels sluggish.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Fennel and Dandelion should not be used in conjunction with any diuretic medication such as Lasix or hydro-chlorothiazide.
Detox Drops is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Fatigue FighterTM supports healthy energy levels and routine feelings of well-being.
* TeenSlimTM supports healthy metabolism and weight-loss efforts in teens.
* Natural MovesTM helps maintain regularity and support healthy waste elimination.
* EcoSlimTM supports healthy metabolism and weight-loss efforts in adults.
* Triple Complex Slimmer's AssistTM supports healthy metabolism and reduces food cravings.
* Liver Dr.TM supports healthy liver functioning and overall systemic health.
* CandidateTM supports routine balanced levels of candida in the body
(If any of the above doesn't show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail )
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Detox Drops begin to work on the body systems almost immediately.
Detox Drops are presented in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the natural flushing of body toxins is supported from the start.
How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Detox Drops will last approximately 30 days depending on usage.
To save more than 33% on your 90-day supply of Detox Drops, see our Buy 2 Get 1 FREE special LINK:
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.