What are the Ingredients?
Ear-Heal contain the following herbal ingredients:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla) is a naturally gentle and soothing tonic to support ear health. Modern research has investigated this herb for its specific ability to support ear health. (Mossinger P. "Treatment of otitis media with pulsatilla." Kinderartzl Prax. 1985;16:581-582). (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. [Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy]. HNO 1996;44(8):462-466.)
* Eastern purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) is the best known and researched herb for supporting the immune system. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of this Echinacea ( Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized,double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Ann Intern Med 2002;Dec 17, 137(12):939-946). (Cohen HA, Varsano I, Kahan E, et al. Effectiveness of an herbal preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in preventing respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2004;158(3):217-221.)
* Hepar sulph (6C) is derived from Calcium sulphide. This remedy tends to suit those who often feel chilly and are sensitive to the cold. They tend to feel better on wrapping the ears and head warmly and dislike the wind or a draft.
* Belladonna (30C) is a remedy thats suits those that have a sensitivity to loud noise, often accompanied by throbbing.
* Pulsatilla (12C) is made from the Windflower and used to support the immune system following exposure to cold temperatures or dampness.
* Levisticum radix (30C) is used to support normal moisture levels and balance in the ear canal.
How do I use Ear-Heal?
Ear-Heal come in a convenient tincture form.
Adults: Drink 15 drops diluted in 1/4 cup of water or juice two to three times daily.
Children over 10 yrs: Use one drop per age year of the child diluted in a little water or juice.
Children 10 years and under, use Eddy Ear Sprinkles
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
NOTE: For ongoing support, it is recommended that Ear-Heal be used concurrently with Ear-OK DropsTM. Ear-Heal drops are intended for internal use to support the immune system from the inside, while Ear-OK Drops is applied directly into the ear. See savings offered on our special offer ComboPacks below.
Ear-Heal is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Ear-OK DropsTM is used to naturally soothe ears and support ear health and the maintenance of healthy ear wax levels.
(If any of the above doesn't show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail )
How long until I see results?
Results should be noted within the first few days or sooner and will be enhanced with consistent use over a period of 1 - 3 weeks.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Ear-Heal will last 25-30 days.
To save more than 33% on your 90 day supply of Ear-Heal, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special LINK:
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.