FluGo- Ingredients -Usage
What are the Ingredients?
FluGo contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
* Ferrum phos (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt that is most useful during the first stages of inflammation or the early stages of a common cold that starts slowly.
* Nat mur (D6) is good for addressing mucosal discharge and extreme tiredness. This remedy also addresses coughing, a runny nose, and common chest congestion.
* Belladonna (30C) was originally widespread just over the Northern Hemisphere, Belladonna is now cultivated all over the world. This remedy would suit those who become agitated, confused and restless when not well and confined to bed.
* Alium cepa (30C) can be found in virtually every kitchen and is manufactured from the common red onion. This natural decongestant, diuretic, and antiseptic has made it a popular herbal remedy for hundreds of years. Homeopathically prepared, it also helps with watering eyes and a runny nose.
* Arsen iod (30C) is a good choice to address those who develop a fever and become very hot. Any nasal discharges with chest complaints also tend to benefit from this remedy.
* Lactose (inactive ingredient)
FluGo is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). FluGo contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How do I use FluGo?
Dissolve 2 tablets in a clean mouth every 2 hours or until symptoms subside. Frequency of dosage may be increased to every 30 minutes if needed and then reduced once results are noted.
FluGo is safe for all ages, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. Please consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
FluGo is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
* KiddieBoostTM is used to support the immune system in children
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
* ComfiCoffTM is used to soothe and comfort the chest and respiratory tract (all ages)
* Congesto-K Pillow SpritzerTM is an aromatherapy space mister and pillow spray used to keep chests and airways healthy and clear
* Throat and Tonsil Dr.TM is an herbal remedy used to soothe the throat and tonsils
How long until I see results?
FluGo is 100% homeopathic, getting to work upon the first dose to help the body fight the symptoms of the common cold. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of FluGo contains 125 lactose tablets. Exactly how long a bottle last depends on frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your FluGo purchase, see our Buy 2 Get 1 FREE special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.