What are the Ingredients?
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo Biloba) is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese Medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Recent studies have indicated its effectiveness in maintaining the functioning of the healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991;12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998;55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000;11:230-237). Ginkgo biloba is one of the top selling herbal medicines in Europe and is in the top five of all prescriptions written in France and Germany. Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
* Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness. (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8.)
* German chamomile(Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension, this herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common every day overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
* Gotu cola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia, this herb is traditionally used as a tonic to support the healthy brain and nervous system, Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity, healthy memory and to maintain a balanced mood. This medicinal herb is so highly respected in Ayurvedic medicine for its effect on the mind that it is even said to increase knowledge of Brahman - the supreme reality! Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
* Wild Oats (Avena Sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, Vitamins B1, B2, D, and E, carotene and wheat protein.
* Annual Nettle (Urtica Urens) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine, formic acid, acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning), glucoquinones, minerals, Vitamins A, B and C and tannins.
* Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa and is not found anywhere else in the world! Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc and iron which all assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study the protective effects of Aspalathus linearis, against damage to the central nervous system (CNS) was investigated. Chronic Rooibos Tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain. (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)". Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18;196(1-2):85-8.
How do I use Focus Formula?
Children up to the age of 15: Take one drop per age year of the child or adolescent in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Teenagers over 16 and Adults: Take 15 to 20 drops in a little water or juice each morning and evening after meals.
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Focus Formula is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* To support concentration, mental focus, and balanced mood in children, visit BrightSparkTM
* To support the brain and nervous system by promoting equilibrium at a cellular level, visit Triple Complex Brain TonicTM
* To support common feelings of the blues and promote healthy, balanced moods, visit Triple Complex Mood TonicTM
* To support mental and emotional health in children, visit Mindsoothe Jr.TM
* To support concentration, focus, and attention span in adults, visit Focus ADDultTM
* To maintain memory, concentration and optimum performance, visit StudyPlusTM
How long until I see results?
Like all good herbal tonics, an initial effect should be seen within a few days. With continued use, the benefits of Focus Formula should become more and more apparent over time. Some people take longer than others to respond, depending on various factors. In this case, perseverance is recommended as with regular use, definite improvement should be noted within 3 to 6 weeks, although some people respond more quickly.
Best results are achieved when Focus Formula is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet are followed, especially in the case of younger children with vulnerable and developing brains.
Regular exercise, sufficient sleep and a healthy, balanced diet will also contribute to good health and wellbeing.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Focus Formula at full adult dosage (20 drops twice daily) will last 25-30 days. For children under the age of 15, one bottle will last longer as fewer drops are used daily.
To save more than 33% on your Focus Formula purchase, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.