The 21st Century Guide to Sexual Health and Well-being
4 organics philosophy stems from a holistic approach to health. We believe that properly informed decisions lead to a proactive system of health and life that bring balance and well-being. As part of that approach, we have suggested a smarter way to raise sexual health and function.
4. Eat More Dark Fruits: blackberries, elderberries and other dark berries contain high levels of anthocyanins, superpotent antioxidants that fortify erectile function, amongst other things. Because nitric oxide is critical to the blood-vessel-dilating process which allows full erection, making sure that free radicals don't rob you of this important chemical will ensure proper and powerful erections.
5. Remedy Snoring: snoring deprives tissue of proper oxygenation, which is fundamental to all health but particularly erectile health. If you snore, elevate your bed at the head. If you elevate the torso without bending the neck, gravity assists the soft tissues of the throat and you will oxygenate better and snore less.
6. Raise your Testosterone Levels: this is obviously critical to erectile health. Loss of testosterone is associated with a rise in estrogen, and this is very bad for sexual function. Try our IGF Plus for a product that naturally boosts testosterone levels and is proven to enhance sexual health in many positive ways.
7. Try Acupuncture: erectile dysfunction is a result of problems with the balance of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine operate to restore that balance.
8. Watch your Drug Intake: many men suffer from erectile problems simply because of the effects of prescription medications. Drugs like Zocor, the cholesterol-lowering pharmaceutical, and many others, can bring unwanted sexual side-effects. Find healthy alternatives that don't have these effects.
Here are some additional nutritional approaches:
Certain foods are considered highly beneficial in the treatment of impotence. The most important of these is garlic. It is a natural and harmless aphrodisiac. According to Dr. Robinson, an eminent American sexologist, garlic has a pronounced aphrodisiac effect. It is a tonic for loss of sexual power from any cause.
Onion is another important aphrodisiac food. It stands second only to garlic. It increases libido and strengthens the reproductory organs. The white variety of onion, is, however, most useful for this purpose.
Carrot is also considered useful in impotence. For better results, carrot should be taken with a half-boiled egg dipped in a tablespoonful of honey once daily for a month or two. This recipe increases sex stamina by releasing sex hormones and strengthens the sexual plexus.
Black raisins are also useful for restoration of sexual vigor. They should be boiled with milk after washing them thoroughly in tepid water. This will make them swollen and sweet.
NOTE: This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. 4 Organics takes no responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other healthcare providers. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other healthcare providers.
©2007 4 Organic Best Choices
Disclaimer: All product information and articles provided are for informational purposes only. The information listed about the products on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, is not to be taken as professional advice, and should be used only as a guideline for working with your physician. You must read all product packaging carefully.