What are the ingredients?
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* African Potato extract (Hypoxis rooperi) is traditionally used as a natural supportive tonic. Hypoxis contains phytosterols and sterolins, which help to support the immune system. Research has shown the beneficial effect of plant sterols and sterolins on the immune system. Research done on a group of volunteers demonstrated positive effects on the number of T-cells, which are involved in enhancing immunity. (Bouic PJD, et al. Beta-sitosterol and beta-sitosterol glucoside stimulate human peripheral blood lymphocyte proliferation. Int J).
* Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of South Africa for many centuries. The leaves of buchu contain 1.0 - 3.5% volatile oils as well as flavonoids - compounds found in fruits and vegetables that have diverse beneficial biochemical and antioxidant effects. Buchu supports the body's natural ability to rid itself of toxins by maintaining routine secretion of retained water. Research suggests that the natural action of buchu is due to the volatile oils, of which the primary component is monoterpene disophenol. (Simpson D. Buchu - South Africa's amazing herbal remedy. Scott Med J 1998; 43: 189-91 (review). (Didry N, Pinkas M. A propos du Buchu. Plantes M éd et Phytoth ér 1982; 16: 249-52).
* Peppermint (Mentha piperita) supports the body's natural flow of bile. The leaves of this herb yield approximately 0.1-1.0% volatile oil, composed primarily of menthol and menthone, both which can be extremely beneficial in supporting a healthy immune system. Scientific studies on this herb have supported traditional wisdom. (Shkurupii VA, Kazarinova NV, Ogirenko AP, et al. "Efficiency of the use of peppermint (Mentha piperita L) essential oil inhalations in the combined multi-drug therapy for pulmonary tuberculosis". Probl Tuberk 2002;(4):36-9).
* Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) helps the body in its ability to routinely regulate mucus, and has been used traditionally by herbalists for centuries as a tonic remedy to strengthen the natural protective ability of the body to fight infection. It has a documented tonic effect on the immune system. (Plohmann, B., Bader, G., Hiller, K., and Franz, G. "Immunomodulatory and antitumoral effects of triterpenoid saponins." Pharmazie 1997;52(12):953-957.)
* European Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls.. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body's natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity". Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
* Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacanthoides) is highly respected as a tonic to support healthy circulation. Studies have demonstrated the ability of Crataegus to positively assist with cardiological indications, utilizing active flavonoids in the herb producing simultaneous cardiotropic and vasodilatory action, thus dilating blood vessels for improved circulation. (Blesken R. "Crataegus in cardiology" Fortschr Med. 1992 May 30;110(15):290-2. PMID: 1634169). (Degenring FH, Suter A, Weber M, et al. "A randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical trial of a standardized extract of fresh Crataegus berries (Crataegisan) in the treatment of patients with congestive heart failure NYHA II." Phytomedicine 2003;10(5):363-369.)
* Wǔ wèi zi (Schizandra sinesis) is a powerful ingredient which originated in China. Schizandra is also used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Schizandra is also respected for its effect on liver health and studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver, and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae," Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9).
* Milk-vetch (Astralagus membranaceus) is another potent Chinese remedy and has a variety of benefits as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Astragalus membranaceus has been shown to have an excellent effect on immune system health and functioning. (Mao SP, Cheng KL, Zhou YF.; Modulatory effect of Astragalus membranaceus on Th1/Th2 cytokine in patients with herpes simplex keratitis Department of Ophthalmology, College of Applied Science and Technology, Chongqing University of Medical Sciences, Chongqing 400050. PMID: 15015443 PubMed).
* Olive leaf extract (Olea europea) contains a compound called oleuropein acid that is an effective immune system tonic. Olive leaf also contains the active ingredient Calcium enolate, which is directly responsible for supporting healthy phagocytosis, the immune system function in which phagocytes in the blood engulf and digest harmful foreign micro-organisms.
* Propolis is a form of resin honey bees create by combining tree resin with pollen, nectar and wax. Propolis is well-known for its positive effects on immune system health.
How do I use ImmunityPlus?
Mix 10-15 drops of ImmunityPlus in 2-3 oz of water or juice 3 times daily. Children under 13 years old, use KiddieBoost.
An initial three week course is generally recommended, while an additional 10-day refresher treatment every 3 months is also advised.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. ImmunityPlus should not be used if there is any known allergy to bees or to substances containing honey or bee products.
ImmunityPlus is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
* UTI-ClearTM is used for herbal bladder and urinary tract health.
* Triple Complex UT TonicTM is used to support urinary system health at the cellular level.
* Fatigue FighterTM is used to maintain healthy energy levels and adequate stamina.
* Throat and Tonsil Dr.TM is used to soothe the throat, promote tonsil health, and support immune functioning.
* ComfiCoffTM is used to maintain healthy clear chests and throats
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
How long until I see results?
With regular use of ImmunityPlus, a sustained balance of normal healthy immune defense should be achieved. While most people respond within 5 - 10 days. In some cases, it may take a little longer for ImmunityPlus to operate in a supportive capacity to natural immunity.
ImmunityPlus contains powerful, all-natural proven herbs in concentrated medicinal extract. It is important that it be taken regularly in order to provide ongoing support. ImmunityPlus should be used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of ImmunityPlus will last 30 days at full adult dosage of 10 to 15 drops three times daily.
To save more than 33% on your ImmunityPlus purchase, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.