What are the Ingredients?
Insulate Plus is presented in a 100% vege capsule and contains the following carefully selected herbs and minerals in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre) is an herb of Southeast Asian origin and is a well-known and highly respected Ayurvedic remedy. It is also known as the 'sugar killer' as it is said to remove the taste for sweet foods. More recently, Gymnema Sylvestre has been shown to be helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range. (Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30:281-294). Furthermore, Gymnema sylvestre has been linked to the promotion of pancreatic health in animal studies. (Shanmugasundaram ER, Gopinath KL, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, et al. "Possible regeneration of the islets of Langerhans in streptozotocin-diabetic rats given Gymnema sylvestre leaf extracts". J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30:265-279).
* Goat's Rue (Galega Officinalis) was traditionally used in medieval Europe to help support pancreatic health and maintain healthy insulin levels, and has more recently been investigated in clinical trials (Muller H, Reinwein H. "Pharmacology of galegin". Arch Expll Path Pharm. 1927; 125:212-28). Studies have also suggested that this potent herb may help to support the maintenance of balanced glucose in the bloodstream. (Petricic J, Kalodera Z. Galegin in the goats rue herb: its toxicity, anti-diabetic activity and content determination. Acta Pharm Jugosl. 1982; 32(3):219-23).
* Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo Biloba) is highly prized in Chinese Traditional Medicine. Studies have investigated Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regards to cardiac health (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. "Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury". Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995;35:125-134). Furthermore, this herb has been shown to have great supportive capabilities with regards to the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range. (Huang, S. Y., Jeng, C., Kao, S. C., Yu, J. J., and Liu, D. Z. "Improved haemorrheological properties by Ginkgo biloba extract (Egb 761) in type 2 diabetes mellitus complicated with retinopathy". Clin.Nutr. 2004;23(4):615-621).
* Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) has several active constituents which have been isolated from the berries and leaves of the bilberry plant, including anthocyanoside flavonoids (anthocyanins), vitamins and pectins, which are found in the berries, and quercetin, catechins, tannins, iridoids, and acids, which are found in the leaves. Bilberry also has excellent anti-oxidant properties due to high levels of anthocyanosides, further increasing the supportive health benefits of this remarkable herb. Regular use of Bilberry helps to support healthy vision as well as the health of the tiny blood capillaries which carry oxygen to the eyes. (Bone K. "Bilberry-The vision herb". MediHerb Prof Rev . 1997;59:1-4).
* Chromium Picolinate is a mineral supplement and highly absorbable nutritional form of chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar and fat metabolism. The adequate daily dietary intake for chromium is 50 to 200 micrograms, but most diets contain less than 60% of this intake! Chromium has been studied with regards to its supportive action on insulin production. In one controlled study, subjects were administered a placebo or 100 or 500 micrograms of chromium picolinate two times per day for four months. Those subjects receiving 100 micrograms twice per day demonstrated no significant improvements, while the group receiving 500 micrograms twice per day saw significant benefits in the glucose/insulin system. (Anderson RA. "Nutritional factors influencing the glucose/insulin system: chromium". J Am Coll Nutr. 1997; 16(5):404-10). (Martin J, Wang Z, Zhang X, Wachtel, D, Volautova J, Matthews D, Cefalu W. "Diabetes Care". Volume 29;8: 2006).
How do I use Insulate Plus?
Dosage is 1-2 capsules, two to three times a day.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Insulate Plus is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Triple Complex DiabetonicTM -a general biochemic tissue salt tonic to maintain healthy levels of sugar in the bloodstream - safe for all ages and pregnant moms.
* Vizu-All PlusTM - supports circulatory health in the eyes and extremities.
How long until I see results?
As with all good tonics, Insulate Plus gets to work immediately and noticeable results may be noticed within 3-6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when Insulate Plus is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Insulate Plus at the recommended dosage (1-2 capsules two to three times daily) will last about 15-30 days.
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.