What are the Ingredients?
MemoRise contains the following ingredients:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba) is derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Ginkgo has been used in traditional medicine to treat circulatory disorders and enhance memory. Scientific studies throughout the years support to these traditional uses. Emerging evidence suggests that ginkgo may be particularly effective in treating ailments associated with decreased blood flow to the brain, such as memory loss, particularly in elderly individuals.
* Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a reputation for supporting memory health. Rosemary is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50). In addition, recent laboratory analysis has found that Rosemary contains acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitors, chemicals that prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain (al-Sereiti MR, Abu-Amer KM, Sen P. Pharmacology of rosemary [Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.] and its therapeutic potentials. Indian J Exp Biol. 1999;37:124-130). Acetylcholine is a brain chemical that is involved in memory functioning.
New developments regarding the ingredient Rosmarinus officinalis: A recently published research paper investigates the ability of carnosic acid (that occurs in rosemary) to help protect the brain from free radical damage. Carnosic acid is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and does not have any undesirable effects on normal brain cells and is only activated in the presence of free radical damage! Carnosic acid has properties that make it a vital neuroprotective agent and it is known to support healthy blood flow to the brain. Furthermore, Carnosic acid helps to maintain the body's production of the antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants that help to support the brain against free radical damage. (Caroline Cassels. Active Compound in Rosemary May Be Neuroprotective. Retrieved on 2007-11-16).(Burnham Institute for Medical Research (2007, November 2). Rosemary Chicken Protects Your Brain From Free Radicals. ScienceDaily. Retrieved November 2, 2007)( Aruoma, O I : Halliwell, B : Aeschbach, R : Loligers, J (1992 Feb). "Antioxidant and pro-oxidant properties of active rosemary constituents: carnosol and carnosic acid.". Xenobiotica (22(2)): 257-68. Retrieved on 2007-11-19).
* Sage (Salvia officinalis) was shown in recent controlled trials administration of sage extracts with established cholinergic properties to improve cognitive function in young adults with regards to processes involved in efficient stimulus processing and/or memory consolidation (Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Ballard CG, Wesnes KA, Tasker A, Perry EK, Kennedy DO. "An extract of Salvia (sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers." Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2008 May;198(1):127-39. Epub 2008 Mar 19.) Sage leaf is an approved herb by the German Commission E for internal and external use (Blumenthal, M [Ed.]: ‘The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicine'. American Botanical Council. Austin, TX. 1998). A recent study indicated the efficacy of Salvia officinalis extract in supporting brain and memory health in senior adults (Akhondzadeh S, Noroozian M, Mohammadi M, Ohadinia S, Jamshidi AH, Khani M. Salvia officinalis extract in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease: a double blind, randomized and placebo-controlled trial. Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Institute of Medicinal Plants, Iranian Academic Centre for Education, Culture and Research, Tehran, Iran).
How do I use MemoRise?
Take two capsules twice daily after food.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. Not recommended for people with epilepsy or a history of seizures. Not recommended for people with bleeding disorders. Do not use together with anticoagulant medication.
MemoRise is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Triple Complex Brain TonicTM is a general all-around tonic supporting the brain and nervous system.
* MindSootheTM is an effective tonic for the nervous system, promoting emotional health, balanced mood and feelings of well-being.
How long until I see results?
With regular use of MemoRise, results should be noted within 3 - 6 weeks. It is important that it be taken regularly in order to enhance the overall brain tonic effect. Over time, MemoRise should help alleviate the standard absentminded problems commonly experienced with normal aging and support the normal brain functions of memory, recognition, and abstract thinking.
MemoRise should be used consistently in conjunction with other factors that contribute to overall positive functioning, such as memory techniques (e.g. crosswod puzzles) and a healthy lifestyle. Be aware that lifestyle factors such as diet, health, and fitness levels will all play a part in maintaining overall healthy brain function. Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and a healthy, balanced diet will all contribute to good health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of MemoRise contains 60 capsules and will last approximately 15 days when taking the full adult dosage (2 capsules two times daily).
To save more than 33% on your 45 day supply of MemoRise, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.