Lifestyle Factors for the Prevention
or Reversal of Heart Disease
If you are serious about complete risk reduction from heart disease the following lifestyle habits must be employed:
• Abstain from sugar (sucrose, high fructose corn syrup, fructose and artificial flavors)
• Quit Smoking!!
• Exercise moderately, at least.
• Minimize alcohol intake from all sources including wine
• Eat more green/leafy vegetables on a daily basis
• Drink more purified water (not distilled)
• Limit milk consumption to raw milk – moderate amounts
• Do not use microwaves to cook food as it kills enzymes needed for digestion
• Consume walnuts, coconut oil and omega-3 fatty acids from fresh water salmon and/or canola oil regularly
• Minimize refined grains
• LOSE FAT
Adhering to the aforementioned lifestyle habits will increase your lifespan due to the positive impacts they have on your body. All of them strive to prevent heart disease in the following ways:
• Restore endothelial function (for better circulation)
• Increase lean body mass
• Lower platelet aggregation (preventing clots)
• Moderate blood pressure
• Prevent plaque buildup
• Prevent oxidative stress
• Provide the heart with optimal energy
• Lower homocysteine levels
• Prevent insulin resistance
NOTE: This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. 4 Organics takes no responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.
Get Omega 3.6.9
ADD This Site To Your Favorites
SET This Site As Your Home Page
©2007 4 Organics
Do not reproduce without permission.
Disclaimer: All product information and articles provided are for informational purposes only. The information listed about the products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, are not to be taken as professional advice, and should be used only as a guideline for working with your physician. You must read all product packaging carefully.