What are the Ingredients?
TeenSlim is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times to ‘take the edge off' appetite. Fennel also supports the health of the liver, kidneys and spleen and The health of these body organs is essential for the normal breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body. Furthermore, fennel vulgare has been shown to support digestion.
* Gambooge (Garcinia cambogia) has been widely used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and can help to control a normal appetite. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, and is derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit. Research indicates that HCA has an effect on lipogenesis (fat storage), maintaining balance of glycogen in the liver and normal appetite. Recent studies have found Garcinia cambodia to be beneficial in supporting weight loss goals. (Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 1998; 280: 1596-1600.) (Rothacker DQ, Waitman BE. Effectiveness of a Garcinia cambogia and natural caffeine combination in weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study [abstract]. Int J Obes 1997; 21 Suppl 2: 53).
* Guggul (Commiphora mukul) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. Guggel contains resin, volatile oils, and gum. The extract isolates ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones in the remedy. One small clinical trial found that guggul had an excellent tonic effect on the skin. (Thappa DM, Dogra J. Nodulocystic acne: oral gugulipid versus tetracycline. J Dermatol 1994;21:729-31). It has also been researched for its ability to support a healthy weight. (Antonio J, Colker CM, Torina GC, et al. "Effects of a standardized guggulsterone phosphate supplement on body composition in overweight adults: a pilot study." Curr Ther Res 1999;60:220-227.)
* Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. It is well known that iodine assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health as well as the functioning of the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include tonic effects on digestion and intestinal functions. Furthermore, recent studies suggest bladderwrack may help to support thyroid health and consequent healthy energy levels. (Gaigi S, Elati J, Ben Osman A, Beji C (Experimental study of the effects of seaweed in the treatment of obesity) (Article in French). Tunis Med 1996; 74: 241-243).
* Burdock root (Arctium lappa) is known because of its ability to support cleansing and detoxifying. (Lin CC, Lu JM, Yang JJ, et al. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa". Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137).
* Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used to support water balance and lymphatic cleansing. This herb is beneficial in flushing-out the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal - thus also maintaining skin health.
* Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an important oriental herb. One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which help to support blood flow to organs of the body. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a herb which supports energy, circulation and natural vitality, also acting as an overall systemic supporter. The teenage years in particular can be very hectic and this herb has been shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. "The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man". Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61).
* Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) is an important herb in both Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional African medicine. Gymnema is known to support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels (Baskaran K, Ahmath BK, Shanmugasundaram KR, Shanmugasundaram ERB. "Anti-diabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients". J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:295-305). (Shanmugasundaram ERB, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:281-94). Gymnema sylvestre has recently been studied for its ability to support healthy weight management. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study was conducted in thirty subjects. At the end of 8 weeks, body weight and BMI decreased - with results demonstrating that the Gymnema sylvestre extract can serve as a safe weight management supplement. (Preuss G, Bagchi D, Sanyasi Rao C. V, Satyanarayana S., Dey Dipak K. "Efficacy of a novel, natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX, niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract in weight management in human volunteers: A pilot study "Nutrition research (Nutr. res.) ISSN 0271-5317 CODEN NTRSDC - 2004, vol. 24, no1, pp. 45-58 (46 ref.) INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST: 18812, 35400011347854.0050).
Note: TeenSlim contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical ethanol when diluted as directed.
How do I use TeenSlim?
Teens ages 13-18 years: Take 10 - 15 drops in approximately 1/4 glass of water or juice three times daily. You can also add the drops to your bottled water.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, our Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist can quite safely be taken for effective support of healthy metabolism and weight management.
TeenSlim is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Triple Complex Slimmer's AssistTM is an accompanying all round supportive tonic for healthy weight management - safe for all ages.
* Detox DropsTM promotes routine flushing-out of toxins in the system.
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, TeenSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately. TeenSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the healthy functioning of the digestive system and routine metabolism is quickly supported.
Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depend on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of TeenSlim will last approximately 30 days depending on usage.
To save more than 33% on your 90-day supply of TeenSlim, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special below.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.