What are the Ingredients?
Thanda Passion Booster is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum ApproachTM (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* DMG (NN Diemethylglycine) is a nutritional supplement and vitamin B15 precursor with a range of supportive functions. DMG is a versatile health-promoting factor that can help to support a strong immune system. It is a natural amino acid found in the body. DMG supplies methyl groups for modification, building, and detoxifying many constituents in the body. DMG can support physical and mental energy levels and support healthy oxygen utilization in tissues. It acts as an antioxidant to support cellular health, and also supports circulation by maintaining healthy oxygen utilization.
* Winter Cherry (Withania somnifera) is also known as "Indian ginseng." A major traditional use of the herb is in "balancing life forces," which may be regarded as an adaptogenic or tonic effect. Ashwagandha is considered to be a "rasayana" that promotes rejuvenation according to traditional Ayurvedic practice. Over 35 active ingredients have been identified in the herb, including steroidallactones, alkaloids, saponins, and glycosides, making it a powerpack of natural health and a supporter of performance! (Bucci LR. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S.)
* Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which support healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female sexual organs which can increase female sexual pleasure. This herb can also help to support healthy energy levels and in a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med. 2004;34(1):51-61). In addition, animal studies lend growing support for the use of ginseng in maintaining sexual health and studies provide increasing evidence for the role of ginsenoside in healthy sexual functioning. (Murphy LL, Lee TJ. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide". Department of Physiology, Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA. 2002 May;962:372-7 PMID: 12076988).
* Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba) is particularly renowned for its content of flavonoids, terpenoids, and organic acids. Researchers have studied its benefits in supporting all phases involved in sexual desire. An open study on 63 subjects found that the percentage of women responding to the benefits of Ginkgo biloba was higher than that of men, with relative success rates of 91%! Ginkgo biloba was reported to have a positive effect on all four phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow). Theories for the results included the maintenance of circulation to genitals and norepinephrine receptor-induced effects on the brain. (Cohen AJ, Bartlik B. "Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction". J Sex Marital Ther. 1998;24:139-143).
* Puncture Vine (Tribulus terrestris) has a long history of traditional use in China, India, and Greece. In ancient times it was recommended as a treatment to support female fertility and to maintain a healthy libido in both men and women. Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding Tribulus. According to this research, Tribulus supports a healthy balance of various hormones including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason supports sexual function. (Adimoelja A. "Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions" [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000;23:82-84).
* Gentiana lutea grows wild or cultivated in many places from Europe to India, and is also cultivated in North America. Gentiana lutea radix powder is a tonic herb traditionally used to support optimal functioning in all organs of the body. Gentiana has been used for centuries. It gets its name from Gentius, King of Illyria (a part of Greece) from 180-167 B.C., who is said to have discovered the medicinal value of this plant. The therapeutic properties of this herb are thought to be due to its rich glycoside content. (Aberham A, Schwaiger S, Stuppner H, Ganzera M. "Quantitative analysis of iridoids, secoiridoids, xanthones and xanthone glycosides in Gentiana lutea L. roots by RP-HPLC and LC-MS". J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2007 Nov 5;45(3):437-42. Epub 2007 Jul 10. PMID: 17697760)
* Muira puama (Liriosma ovata) is nicknamed "potency wood" by natives. Muira puama is derived from two species of small, shrubby trees in the olive family. Natives sometimes drink a beverage infused with this herb before sex to support healthy sexual desire. Studies have identified some of Muira puama's chemical compounds. Among the substances found in the herb are alkaloids, fatty acids, tannins, volatile oils, sterols, and resins. (Iwasa, J., and Y. Kimura, "Studies on the constituents of muira puama," Yakugaku Zasshi (1969), 89(8):1172-24). This herb has also been investigated specifically for its encouraging benefits for healthy female sexual desire. (Rowland DL, Tai W. "A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions". J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May-Jun;29(3):185-205. Review. PMID: 12851124). (Waynberg J, Brewer S. "Effects of Herbal vX (Muira Puama and Ginkgo biloba) on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women". Adv Ther. 2000 Sep-Oct;17(5):255-62. PMID: 11186145)
* Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic to the female reproductive system and is commonly used as a tonic for sexual functioning and also as a rejuvenating tonic to support performance. (Bucci, L. R. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S).
* Saw Palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. The main constituents include glycerides, steroids, flavonoids, and volatile oil.
How Do I Use Thanda Passion Booster?
Take 1 - 2 capsules twice daily after meals or as directed. An additional dose taken 15-30 minutes before sex is also recommended.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Thanda Passion Booster is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness:
* Fertile XYTM promotes healthy fertility in the male reproductive system
* Fatigue FighterTM promotes healthy energy levels and lessen common fatigue
* Ikawe for MenTM promotes healthy sexual drive in men
* PureCalmTM promotes inner calmness and soothe restlessness
* MindSootheTM is a soothing and uplifting tonic herbal formula used to promote stable mood and increased feelings of well-being
(If any of the above does not show in our products menu, please send us an e-mail)
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Some women experience almost immediate results, while others may take a few weeks to respond. Thanda Passion Booster may be used regularly as an herbal tonic to support general health and overall female sexual functioning.
Over time (usually 3-6 weeks), Thanda will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy reproductive system, with some women responding sooner than others.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Thanda Passion Booster contains 60 capsules and will last 15-30 days based on usage (1 or 2 capsules twice daily).To save more than 33% on your 90 day supply of Thanda, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.