What are the Ingredients?
VertiFree contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
* Cocculus indicus (30C) is a plant native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. The berries of this plant were scattered in streams by indigenous people to temporarily ‘relax' the fish so that they would be easier to catch. This remedy would benefit people who tend to be very fatigued for a prolonged time. Fainting, restless sleep, and ‘brain fogginess' may be common.
* Lobelia inflata (30C) is best suited to those who suffer with faintness, dizziness, and weakness.
* Gelsemium (30C) suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible. It can be used to address headaches (accompanied by fatigue) and disorientation. Symptoms tend to worsen in late winter and spring, or emotional upsets (such as exams or deadlines).
* Bryonia alba (30C) is highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Bryonia include situations where the slightest movement is distressing, when headaches are present, and when an individual perspires excessively.
* Lactose (inactive ingredient)
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VertiFree contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How do I use VertiFree?
Dissolve 2 tablets in a clean mouth every 20 minutes or until symptoms subside. VertiFree may be taken every half hour while symptoms are acute.
In chronic cases, this product is recommended together with regular use of Triple Complex Nerve TonicTM to support the entire nervous system.
Safe for all ages, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy.
Note: Because dizziness may have a number of underlying causes, it is recommended that those who suffer repeated bouts should consult their healthcare provider for a diagnosis.
VertiFree is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
* CanTravelTM is used to support feelings of well-being while traveling
* Easy AirTravelTM is used for the nervous flyer to promote calmness and courage
* Triple Complex Nerve TonicTM is a tissue salt remedy used to support the entire nervous system - safe for all ages and during pregnancy
* PureCalmTM is used to soothe nerves and ‘jitters' instantly, for fast relief
How long until I see results?
VertiFree gets to work on a cellular level upon the first dose - helping to support the inner ear and balance from within. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement of coordination along with inner ear balance and health that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses.
Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep, and a healthy diet - all of which go a long way in contributing to overall nervous system health.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of VertiFree contains 125 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days or longer depending on dosage.
To save more than 33% on your 90 day supply of VertiFree, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free LINK.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.